Miss Conversation Piece Recaps Love and Hip Hop: Miami Season 2 Episode 2
Tune in as Miss Conversation Piece recaps season 2 ep 2 “Family Matters.” The men are actin like B****es, Pretty Ricky has a sit-down, and Trick and Trina Talk it out. Press Play a comment your thoughts on the episode.
- See Pics of A1 Bentley, Brittany B and More at the Premiere of VH1’s “Black Ink Crew: Compton”
- Hot New Music: Blast or Trash? Bay Area Rapper/Producer Leeb Godchild Drops More Heat with “Dance with the Devil”
- Peep the New Visual from Eric Bellinger and Chris Brown for “Type A Way”
- TMG Fresh is Living a Real-Life Fantasy in the New Video for “CHAMPAGNE SHOWERS”
- TMG FRESH JUST DROPPED VIDEO FOR “SOMETHING SPECIAL” AFTER CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY IN STYLE WITH JASON DERULO, BOW WOW, DJ CARISMA & JAZZE PHA
ABOUT LOVE & HIP HOP: The hit docu-soap franchise `Love & Hip Hop’ turns up the heat in Miami and doesn’t hold back. Highlighting the bold, edgy, gorgeous and diverse city, the series delves into its rich culture while featuring tales of striving for stardom in the hip-hop, Latin and reggaeton music scenes. The cast includes Miami rap icon Trick Daddy and his longtime musical ally `The Diamond Princess’ Trina; Afro-Latina singer Amara La Negra; celebrity stylist Jojo Zarur; `Prince of South Beach’ nightlife Christopher Michael Harty and his rival, DJ Michelle Pooch; and Miami street legend Gunplay, who has returned to the 305 to stage a musical comeback.