Miss Conversation Piece Recaps Love and Hip Hop: Miami Season 2 Episode 2
Tune in as Miss Conversation Piece recaps season 2 ep 2 “Family Matters.” The men are actin like B****es, Pretty Ricky has a sit-down, and Trick and Trina Talk it out. Press Play a comment your thoughts on the episode.
- Ludacris Leaks Exclusive Produced By Timbaland Ft. Lil Wayne During Verzuz
- Indie Artist Earl Hondo Drops New Video ‘Don’t Lie’
- HI-Profile: Styled By Jamar Hart
- Austin Tolliver’s New Single “Tennessee Drip”
- Blast Or Trash: FreeSol “Is It the Way”
ABOUT LOVE & HIP HOP: The hit docu-soap franchise `Love & Hip Hop’ turns up the heat in Miami and doesn’t hold back. Highlighting the bold, edgy, gorgeous and diverse city, the series delves into its rich culture while featuring tales of striving for stardom in the hip-hop, Latin and reggaeton music scenes. The cast includes Miami rap icon Trick Daddy and his longtime musical ally `The Diamond Princess’ Trina; Afro-Latina singer Amara La Negra; celebrity stylist Jojo Zarur; `Prince of South Beach’ nightlife Christopher Michael Harty and his rival, DJ Michelle Pooch; and Miami street legend Gunplay, who has returned to the 305 to stage a musical comeback.